The BlackBerry Storm was the first touch screen model of the popular BlackBerry series of smart phones. The Storm, like other Blackberry models, allows users to easily configure email accounts to their devices. Once set up, the Storm will alert users to new emails and allow them to check their inbox without having to sign in every time.
Step 1: Tap "Setup" on your BlackBerry Storm home screen.
Step 2: Tap "Setup Wizard" to open your Storm’s basic setup. A menu list of setup options appears.
A BlackBerry is a wireless mobile device created by the company Research in Motion. BlackBerry devices come in various styles and models, including the BlackBerry Curve and the BlackBerry Storm. These devices vary in their size, features and design, and they are supported by select cell phone service providers.
The most noticeable difference between the Curve and Storm lies in the keyboard feature and set up. The Curve offers the standard QWERTY keyboard, similar to those found on computers and typewriters. The Storm is a touchscreen phone with only four buttons on the device. The four buttons on the Storm, which can also be found on the Curve, are the "Call," "End Call," "Options" and "Return" keys. These keys are the most used on such devices.
Most phone carriers make various models exclusive to their network. As of spring 2010, the BlackBerry Storm series is only available through Verizon Wireless, a Code Division Multiple
EveryHour is a simple and cool application that notifies BlackBerry owner about clock event: hour event and half an hour event. EveryHour uses sound notifications to notify about the event. User can choose one of predefined sound or select from own files, choose volume and other settings.
Main Features & System requirements
- Every hour and half an hour sound notifications
- Full integration with device profiles NEW!!!
- Cusomize sound notifications with your own files from the device memory or SDCard
- Customize active period (from and to intervals)
- Single and multi sound notification type
- Customize sounds for notifications (sigle sound, clock chime, cuckoo, rooster, bell)
- Set volume
- Set active on weekend option
- Special version for BlackBerry Storm
- Trial period 10 days
Supported devices: All BlackBerry devices (OS >= 4.2)
EveryHour v.1.2 Demo version Download
EveryHour v.1.2 Demo version (Storm edition) Download
Many BB Storm users have contacted us and asked about the free themes for them. Ok, hereafter are the free themes for you.
Here are two great looking themes for the BlackBerry Storm called X1 and X1 zEdition.
1. X1 theme features:
- clean and easily readable home screen
- 10 icon scaling dock (use + or – to show/hide)
- 10 item hidden today (access by pressing calendar button)
- hidden buttons for profile, media, clock, mail, manage connections, apps screen, options, contacts, QuickLaunch (in addition to the calendar button)
- bouncing icons in dock
- fully skinned icons
- blue or white color background for messages, contacts, call log
- easily readable battery meter/custom fan signal meter
- all buttons on home screen light up on touch
- full dialpad
- custom focus/move icons
- enlarged text on menu selection
- good speed in transitions
- .151 compatible
2. X1 zEdition has a hidden dock accessible through the + button, bringing 8 other icons in, while the – button hides all the icons.